Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Parents Instinct About Vision Problems With Their Children

I have read so may stories about how parents think that something is wrong with their child's vision and yet wait to find out. Either their pediatrician says to just play the waiting game or they doubt their parental instinct that something could be wrong. Well even though I am not a doctor, my advice to you would be to find out. If you think something might be wrong then you might be right. That doesn't mean that it isn't fixable, because usually it can be. You have to find out though. Don't let anyone make you self doubt your parental instincts. I believe that as a mother to my two children that I tend to be the mother bear and that is what makes me know when something is wrong and want to fix it. Please don't doubt your feelings because remember that you know your child better than anyone else.

No comments:

THESE ARE THE PUPPETS FROM "THE EYE PATCH KIDS" DVD AT MY WEBSITE